BOOST YOUR APPLICATIONS
Your information system has solutions that are suited to your needs, for specific issues. For example, payroll is managed in your accounts tool and statutory consolidation in your financial consolidation solution, such as Oracle’s Hyperion HFM. These tools perfectly meet your needs, although you may want additional models to:
- Run simulations (add assumptions for exchange rate fluctuations, for example)
- Add new adjustment indicators for reporting purposes
- Give users the ability to explain the data transmitted for reporting or auditing purposes
- Allow groups of contributors without access to your tools to enrich your data via a simple user interface
- Enjoy a single portal of collaborative data entry screens that write to your different systems: datawarehouse, datamart, etc.
Each functional solution has its strengths and its weaknesses.
How can you add collaborative functions to your tools that do not call them into question but that do allow you to build up additional information?
Konvergence’s Shuttle solution allows you to boost the effectiveness of your existing applications by collecting scattered Shadow IT data in a structured manner and endowing them with added intelligence so that they can be:
- Appropriately shared by existing operational processes (Metadata management systems, communication and security)
- Reliably distributed by existing decision-making processes (reporting)
- Reduced security risks
- Better data quality control
- Less time spent checking and correcting data
- Fewer inconsistencies among data and reference systems
- Lower risk of data loss
- Greater cover of functional needs